Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Different invoice layouts

Former Member
0 Kudos

we have around 5 different invoice layouts and they will be displayed based on different conditions.

is there a way to change the output type based on the invoice type?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

You can also try assigning using VV31 tcode.

Regards,

VIshwa.

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

Better to have a Selection-screen which looks like the one below:

O Invoice type 1
O Invoice type 2
O Invoice type 3
O Invoice type 4
O Invoice type 5

have five radio buttons. Now depending on the conditions you write the code. for ex :

If Invoicetype1 = 'X'.   
     display InvoiceType1.
elseif Invoicetype2 = 'X'.   
     display InvoiceType2.
elseif Invoicetype3 = 'X'.   
     display InvoiceType3.
   |
   |
   |
endif.

Regards,

Swapna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

You can also try assigning using VV31 tcode.

Regards,

VIshwa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If I understand the question correctly, you could do this using output requirement routines - Check transaction VOFM. What you would do is configure each output type to attempt to issue a print for a generic attribute in the invoice that meets the output type conditions. Then code output requirements for each output type checking the Invoice type is it's not the invoice type for the output type being processed return code 4 from the requirement and the print will not be actioned. you'll need to configure the requirements in the invoice output determination requirements.

Regards

Stu

0 Kudos

let me explain it again.

Based on the type of invoice - for ex: commercial or proforma the layout should change.

I cannot use a selection screen. It shuld be done from Vf03.

please suggest.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Then output determination using conditions configuration is what is needed. Your SD functional guy should be able to do this. The output type will only be issued when the condition (in this case Invoice type) is met. This will trigger the relevant output types for the invoice types.

Thanks

Stu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks