cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bank Determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem is that I have 6 accounts in one House bank, and I cannot maintain any ranking order for them because each account has its own purpose (this is due to the client business need), so user have to decide from which account he want to pay.

But in Bank Determination for APP system will not alowed for same house banks for bank Accounts.but deffrent payment methos it will accepted.

regards

Madhava

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

You are telling Only one House Bank - You can maintain Ranking Order only for House Bank and not for account id'.

AND

If each bank account has seperate purpose then create seperate payment method use the HB & Account Id accordingly for each payment method.

VVR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for Reply

I Doubt is one house bank can have no of Account IDs correct. but problem is i have create under one house bank 2 account ids in bank determination we maintain

PM Ranking Order HB

C 1 1000

C 2 1000

and Double Click Bank Accounts

HB PM Account ID

1000 C 2000

1000 C 2001

U Understans here system will not accept

Same House Banks.

Edited by: Madhava Venkat on Oct 1, 2008 12:51 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Have you managed to solve your problem, because I have the same problem.

We have one HB with many bank accounts (different account ID's), but I can only rank the house banks by Currency and Payment method, but not by account id.... nor can I maintain the sub-accounts for the different account id's when the HB, Payment method and Currencies are the same. Please advise if you have found a solution.

Regards

Dolf

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you managed to solve your problem, I have the same problem..

could you plz suggest me on Bank determination to map two different Account IDs using the same house bank, payment method and currency in Bank Accounts.

Regards,

Manoj