SSO logon not possible; browser logon ticket
We are running on ECC6 SP12, dual stack system. It is sitting on the
same Solaris 10 box.
I am trying to configure SSO from the Portal to the ABAP stack(on the
same system). Here's my configuration setting:
- icm/host_name_full = hostname.full_domain_name in default.pfl
- domain relaxation is set to 2(our domain name has 4 parts)
- run strustsso2 to import verify.der from portal.
- login/create_sso2_ticket = 2
- login/accept_sso2_ticket = 1
Please see the setps for reconstruction for my test case.
I have read many docs. My question is:
- how does the portal determine what the OS domain is? Is it via the parameter icm/host_name_full? I realize that the issuing and accepting servers have to be on the same domain. But they obviously are, since the abap and j2ee stack is sitting on the same server with the same domain.
- Is there any other setting I need on my IE browser. We are using IE6.