cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Custom System Logon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am currently working in a HR e-Recruiting Project and I have to replace the standard (external candidate) logon screen with a custom one. I've found this [help page|http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_03/helpdata/EN/ff/c7de3fc6c6ec06e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm]. But it does not work. Even if I take the example class (CL_ICF_EXAMPLE01_LOGIN) I got a javascript error:

'document.getElementsByName(...).0.value' is Null or no object.

Has someone an idea how to solve this problem?

Kind regards

Daniel

P.S.: For a first version it would be enough to disable the "change password" link. Unfortunately this is not customizable in the SICF.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I had the same problem.

I've changed

`               <input type="text" id="` me->co_sap_user `" name="` me->co_sap_user `" size="12" maxlength="12" class="text"/>`

to

'               <input type="text" id="sap-alias`" name="sap-alias" size="12" maxlength="12" class="text"/>'

That works for me fine. Try it out.

Greets

Silas

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

The example ICF logon screen may not have been maintained over time. It is probably better to start by copying one of the used logon screen classes and modifying it. Start with CL_ICF_BASIC_LOGIN, or CL_ICF_NW04_LOGIN or CL_ICF_NW07_LOGIN (if your system release is new enough).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas,

We are using e-recruitng package in WDA and have read on these forums that we need to create a subclass of the CL_ICF_BASIC_LOGIN or CL_ICF_NW07_LOGIN classes in order to customize the login screen outside of the portal.I have created a test WDA application and go to the System Logon setting in SICF.However when I choose Use specific changes I cannot enter the name of the custom class that I created into the field since its read only.It gives me an error displaying "Select a logon class".I can edit the other settings in the system logon configuration except that field.Would you have any idea why this is happening.Your help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you