cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to resend corrected XML msgs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I want to know what is the procedure to resend corrected xml payload msg from sxmb_moni to RWB, please give me the details how I ca corrected the payload xml msg & download it in xml format & then send it to RWB adapter engine test table give the sender service, interface, receiver service etc neccessary attribute & send it , please if screen shot will be provided , it will be good for me & let me know whenever I am going to correct xml msg suppose user entry wrong then from which step of pipeline it should be corrected?

Thanks in advance,

Sandip

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

If you find the system error in the message monitoring then you can restart the messages by selecting the error message and click on resend button.

you can go through the following link.

Regards

Sridhar Goli

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

to restart your message from SXMB_MONI, just select the message and at the top, you will find a button that tells restart and your message will get restarted.

This is possible only for messages that stayte manual restart po

or check the below mentioned blog :

restarting the messg;

Regard's

Chetan Ahuja

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

You can use the restart option available in SXMB_MONI that we resend the message to RWB.

Thanks

Gaurav Bhargava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this,Michal Krawczyk's Blog on How to Restart Successfully Processed messages

Regards

Seshagiri