cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

changing tax code at the time of miro

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

i am creating po with one tax code and making grn for the same with the same tax code.

now i do the miro after changing the tax code in the po.

what will be impact of changing the tax code after migo.

Kindly guide me how to rectify this process with out the reversal of migo.

regards,

velu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To use the different tax code is advisible only when u have used the tax code as V0 i.e zero tax .

most of the cases like say delivery cost ,if my frieght vendor is diff than main vendor and i have to calculate the service tax on the frieght invoice then in that condition i can use the diff tax code which is used in PO.

In MRP (trading goods scenario u have to use the diff tax code other than PO. but PO tax code should be V0.

The impact of using diff tax code is -

Say for example u have used the tax code of CST value now at MIGO the value of CST is inventorised ,Now at MIRO if U change the tax code by NIL CST then the loaded value will not be retreived from material.

regards,

sujit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sujit,,

Im trying to change the taxcode in MIRO while passing the freight bill since it has service tax with it whereas the PO taxcode is different. But in my case taxcode is defaulted to V0 and im unable to change it to S1-Service tax code.My tax procedure is TAXINN.

Also in OBCL i have maintained V0 as input tax for not taxable. But even after maintaining the conditiohn records in FV11 im unable to change my taxcode.

Any suf=ggestions will be helpful.

Regards

Raja

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanx