Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

smartforms template

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts.

According to my requirement, I created smart form. But in main window I have to display total amounts. For that I had created template. It's working fine. But now requirement changed. Depending condition I have to display Totals i.e if condition true means I have to display the text& value, If false no need to display those. I have 3 totals like Total val incl. Tax, ZHDD tax, Total val Excl. Tax. I kept the conditions also. It's fine. But when the condition false it's giving space in between Total val incl. Tax, Total val Excl. Tax.But the gap must be avoid,if the condition is false. I tried with text elements but alignment is not coming in proper manner with text elements.

Please help me in this. If problem solved they will be rewarded.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Give one condition if that variable is NOT INITIAL only then it should print.

Thanks & Regards,

Ramana.

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveena,

Instead of Text elements, go with creating Styles. In this you can define many paragraph formats and for each you can allign the text.

Regards,

Swapna.

0 Kudos

Hi Swapna,

I had created style also. But what is the problem is the text must be left aligned& the value must be right aligned. But in a single line it's not accepting the 2 paragraph formats. Even when am using it's displaying the text in 1 line& the value in next line. But the text& value must be displayed in a single line.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Give one condition if that variable is NOT INITIAL only then it should print.

Thanks & Regards,

Ramana.

0 Kudos

Hi,

If the condition false then it's not displaying. But I need to avoide the gap. So please provide me the logic.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

give the conditions in the CONDITIONS TAB.