cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lock problem during TECO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had created a Repair Order and as per Repair Procedure, I had created 2 Service Orders. Both the Service Orders are now opened. I am unable to TECO for one of those Service Orders.

Technical completion not possible

Message no. IW019

Diagnosis

Service order 000004411438 is assigned to the repair order 0000200246. For the technical completion of service order 000004411438, all service orders assigned to the repair order 0000200246 must be locked. However, service order 000004411437 is already locked by the user USER01.

Technical completion cannot be performed.

Procedure

Check in the lock table which user or transaction holds the required lock (Tools -> Administration -> Monitor -> Lock Entries). Contact the user if required.

Is there any way to allow TECO for one Service Order despite keeping other Service Orders (of the same Repair Order) open ?

Thanks.

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

check wether there were any lock entries

from t-code SM12. if so delete them and try.

check with your id as well as with USER01

-ashok

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your responses. Actually, I want the System to allow the User to TECO a Service Order even if any other Service Order belonging to the same Repair Order is simultaneouly Open by another User.

Is this possible ?

Raj

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

i think it is not possible

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

yes as krishna said its not possible

-ashok

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Raj,

If you change two service orders at the sames time which are linked to the same repair order, then you may end up with data inconsisencies on the repair order.

For this reason SAP only allow one service order to be updated at a time.

PeteA

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

i think system will allow for TECO of one order ,since as the error is showing has some user has locked the order .

kindly use T code SM12 to delete the locked entries and again do the process of TECO

regards

thyagarajan