cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Overheads in KRMI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The overheads and activities configured in the Cost sheet is not reflecting in KRMI report in one of our company codes.

Please reply want configuration changes required.

Prakash.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not resolved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I checked in other company codes, the overheads are picking up by business transaction KZPI, by which transaction this business transaction is been picked?

Prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any suggestions ?

Prakash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you please procide more details like what are trying to do?are you running actual overhead or any reports?

Thanks,

Rau

Former Member
0 Kudos

Correct me if I am wrong, after running the CO43, the KRMI report will show all the costs (Activities, Overhead and consumption ) of each mateials. Which we use for our MIS purpose. For that purpose we require the KRMI report.

Prakash.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you running CO43 t.code in update mode?

just for single order check this report.if it is showing in this report,you should see in KRMI.

KOB1 - Actual

Thanks,

Rau

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I didn't find any Update option in CO43.

Even in KOB1 report for a particular Order the required secondary cost elements value are not picking up.

In Both KOB1 and KRMI reports for only one material code the secondary cost elements for Activities and overheads are picked up. The rest of material codes it is not picking up the Activity and overheads.

Prakash.