cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

version management : display fields

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have activated version management in PO . It is showing net price change in a column .But I want to see old unit price and new unit price of material over there and have to pick these values in print preview .

Is it possible to have it instead of net change of price ?How to add fields version management display ?I have tried it in SPRO -MM -Version Management- set up change display and inputted EKPO - NETPR .But I cant show the net unit price .

Regards

Abhijit Das

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

The system always creates a new version when the purchasing document has reached a final state. This means one of the following processing states:

● Active

If you do not use the document release functionality

● Release completed

If you use the document release functionality

For a new version of a purchasing document to be created, all messages must have also been transmitted.

No new versions are generated for purchase orders that are on hold.

Not every change to an external purchasing document results in a new version. The following changes lead to a new version:

● All print-relevant changes

You define which changes are print-relevant in Customizing for Purchasing under Messages ® Fields Relevant to Printouts of Changes.

● Changes in document assignment

● Changes in address

Address changes result in a new version only if the field ADRC-NAME1 has been defined as a field that is relevant to printouts of changes.

● Changes to master conditions

Changes in master conditions result in a new version only if the field EKPO-NETPR has been defined as a field that is relevant to printouts of changes.

Version Data

You will find the version data:

● In the item details on the Versions tab page in Enjoy purchase requisitions (ME51N, ME52N, ME53N)

● In the header data on the Versions tab page of Enjoy purchase orders (ME21N, ME22N, ME23N)

● Under Header ® Versions in RFQs, conventional purchase orders (ME21, ME22, ME23), contracts, and scheduling agreements.

There you can maintain version data (e.g. reason for change) and complete the version. In addition, the Value change field shows you whether and to what extent the value of a requisition or external purchasing document item has changed in comparison with the previous version.

You can display the change documents for one or more versions by selecting the relevant versions and choosing Display Changes.

For further you can visit: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/8a/60b43bb7492147e10000000a114084/content.htm

Regards,

Syed Hussain.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Deal All,

Any other suggestions regarding displaying old and new unit price of material in version tab of PO header ?

Regards

Abhijit Das

Answers (0)