cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Medical Reimburesement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

how can I configure medical reinmbursement to a already implemented company?

this reimburesement will have predefined validity and amount for specific group of emoployees...

Thanks,

Amol

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks a ton...

Former Member
0 Kudos

patil

You need to do configuration in 589 individual reimbursements

then only you are able to acceses it

Go to IMG do the config

Regards

former_member214675
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

What raj say is correct.Check in the view V_T7INT9,whether u r eligiblity has been maintained

Regards,

Prince Elvis

Former Member
0 Kudos

ya ...i entered the 9000 in subtype wage type in IT 589 ...still it showing run time error...meanwhile i checked the V_t7int9 ...i could not found wt 9000 ..but m211 is there for med. amout

thanks,

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Amol,

first u have to create that 9000 wagetype.

go to tcode OH11.

originalwagetype= m211

wtypetext= somthing

customer wtype = 9954 or anything in range 9000to 9999.

wtype text ur own like medical reinbursement.

click on that row and click on copy button.uncheck the test runcheck box.

Former Member
0 Kudos

after that go to personnel management - PAdministration-payroll data -additional payment-wagetypes

go to check wagetype.create new entry for r wagetype.

regards

raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi raj,

I did the things i oh11. i copied m211 to 9009 and named it as medical reimb reco ... now what next i need to do get to solve the problem..???

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

I fi still go to it 589 for and put wt 9009 for an emplyee....it shows run time error...again...

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi amol sorry for late reply.first check all the nodes in payroll india-

reimbursement allowences and perk . configure V_T7INA7and

goto view V_T7INA9 via SM30.create new entry for ur wagetype 9009.give rap indic as a reimbursement then it will appear in 589 infotype.

former_member214675
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi patil,

What i have understood ,that u r requirment is when the emp produces medical bills ,remiburment is given based upon the claim as well his eligiblity depending upon the emp group.You want set the limit also.

Since it claims u go fo infotype 15 and create customer wage type using the model wage type m211.

To achieve this follow steps,

1) spro->personnel managment->payroll data->additionpayments->wagetypes->create wage type catlog

2) here u give m211 with refrence of which u create a customer wage type.

3) go to this view V_T7INT9 and u can maintain u r annual excemption amount.

4) after maintaining the value u should also maintain a record in 582 where u should give the amt to be excempted

5) now it will allow u to maintain the record in infotype 589.

Regards,

Prince Elvis

Edited by: PRINCE ELVIS VINOLTON on Sep 30, 2008 12:10 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Prince,

thanks for so elaborated anser...

i did all the steps as per ur suggestions...but finally when i enter the wage type (m211) in the IT589 ...the screen shows run time error...and supports the discription...what will be reason for it...???

Thanks,

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

dont enter m211.

configure ur own customer wage type in 9000 range.

and enter it.

former_member214675
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Tell in what way u want process u r medical wage type clearly.

Regards,

Prince Elvis

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

At our client, payroll is already implemented , but did not configer medical reimburesement that time,

The company do pay medical reimbursement to specific gropu of empolyees with fixed max.amount and limit for validity of one year. the reimbusement will be based on the claims. their are some limits for these claims also.

the client want that the histry of clames to be shown and partial or full or rejection of the reimbusement should be done as per the predefined employee group...their is certain tax exemtion for it.

now in this cas i tryed two ways

1) try to insert the amount theru IT 14 n 15...but theie is no subtype infotype for Medical reimbursement in wage type.

2) IT 589 (individual rimbusement) ...as i enter in wage type ...it shows runtime error Messge_type_unknown

is teir any other way exist for solving our problem

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai,

Use this t.code PC00_m40_remp or pay through the off cycle workbench, for that you need to create one customer wage type and assign the tax code in particular table like 7int9.

Maintain the appropriate tables.

Regards

devi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks,,,

but how to creat customer wage type and assign to tax code...there need to be separate max. fied amount for the given employee group... how this thing will also assign...

plz help ...

amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

u can enter amount through 589 itype.