cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

automatic and manual batch determination at the time of Goods receipt

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

where i can have the settings for automatic and manual batch determination at the time of Goods receipt and goods issue..

E.g.: If i am receiving material from vendor then my requirement is system will generate batch automatically...

Where we can get this setting?

Tx

Uts

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

This can be done by developing some Z-program by giving the sutable logic. The steps have to be framed as against if the material is received then the Batch shall be automatically maintained by MSC1n.

In the Material master and the PO the Batch management Indicator has to be checked so that it shall automatically follow the Batches.

the program can be linked to BDC so that automatic creation and deletion of Batches will take place .

Hope this hepls.

Regards,

Prasanna

Award if helpful

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

tx

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It is very much possible.

Active Split Valuation and n do the configuration as val type, val catgy, local difini..

In matl master active batch mgnt..

Try now..

Regards

Ram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

You assign the batch number either

Manually

Automatically, using internal batch number assignment, refer to Customizing for Batch Management under Internal batch number assignment.

Internal batch number assignment is activated for the complete client, unless you exempt individual plants or materials using a customer exit (see Configure customer exits for intern. batch number assignment in Customizing for Batch Management).

The R/3 System informs you that the internal batch number assignment is active. You are however only informed once per transaction, for example, when you enter the first item on the multiple-entry screen.

Please refer: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_45b/helpdata/en/25/283cb44f7811d18a150000e816ae6e/frameset.htm

Regards,

Syed Hussain.