cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PRICING- PB00 and PBXX con be used simultaneously-which I don't want

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Guruu2019s,

PB00 and PBXX are set in Pricing Procedure. u201CExclusion Indicatoru201D is maintained for PB00 in M/06. Requirement u201C6u201D is set for PBXX in M/08. The Counter for PB00 and PBXX is 1 & 2 but the step is maintained as 10 for both.

In ME21N, why is it allowing me to input PBXX when Info record is maintained and value is populated in PB00. Also the total is PB00+PBXX, but only one (PB00 or PBXX) of them is to be considered even if I enter PBXX value also in ME21N.

Reply quick

Edited by: AMOL PAWAR on Sep 30, 2008 7:12 AM

Edited by: AMOL PAWAR on Sep 30, 2008 10:48 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If I need to PB00 and PBXX cond.types. If condition record/Info rec is maintained, the value is reflected in PB00. If not maintained, we have to manually enter value in PBXX. My question: In Transaction ME21N, PBXX field should be greyed out only if the system finds the valid value maintained in MEK1 or ME11/ME12.

CAN IT BE DONE WITHOUT DEVELOPMENT_ONLY VIA CUST>>>

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use function authorization for Buyers(parameter EFB) and freeze the PO price if you do not want to make any changes.....

Hope it helps...

Reg,

Deepak.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI ,

when u want PB00 and When u want PBXX ?

acordingly

Put the access sequence in the PBXX condition type.

hence in case if acess is not maitained system not going to show u the PBXX any more,

Regards,

sujit

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to M/06 and Select PBXX Condition type and in Changes which can be made tab Set the Field Manual Entries to C Manual Entries has Priority and Try Once..

Aslo Check the Pricing Procedure Once in M/08

Former Member
0 Kudos

but the client not want the Condition PBXX to be in the selection list if value for PB00 is existing

former_member192897
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you Dont want to Use the Condition type PBXX Manually in Purchase Order then Set the Field to D Cannot Process Manually in M/06