cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Print Process order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru's

My client wants to take print out of process order without releasing the process order.

I changed the std settings in BS22 ,CRTD status will allow print process order. but still system is not aloowing me to take print out.

Can anybody help in this rgd.

Rgds

Gopi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

To Print Process order release is mandatory.

Printing transactions COPI.

For automatic printing upon the release of the Procees order, The check box "Excute printing" to be activated at Production scehduling profile (CORY) And assign the Production scheduling profile in Work sheduling view.

Transction code : CB85

Maintain the parameters from order type PIO1.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for ur reply.

I know to take print release in mandatory in std system.

But my client want to take print out even before releasing the order.

Rgds

Gobi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

Prerequisites

The process order(s) must be released.

Features

You can print the following:

Operations of a process order

Operation control ticket

Goods issue slip

Job ticket

Pick list

Completion confirmation slip

Wage slip

You can reprint all these papers at any time.

Print Functions

You can only print those papers that have been defined for your print settings in Customizing.

Under Process order ® Settings ® List control, you can display the lists of papers that your profile allows you to print.

In Customizing for Process Orders (Process Order ® Operations ® Define Print Control), you can define

Which lists may be printed from the process order

You can specify, for example, that all the shop floor papers are created during order processing, but that the printing of the lists can be limited by choosing Process order ® Functions ® Print.

Which lists a user is allowed to print

You can specify, for example, that user "A" is only allowed to print material provision lists and withdrawal slips, and that user "B" is only allowed to print time tickets and completion confirmation slips.

The data a list is to contain

You can specify which report is to be used to create a list. The report processes the available data and prints it.

The layout of the list

You can, for example, define a form which prints a bar code on the completion confirmation slip for a particular order type.

The spool parameters for printing

You can use the spool parameters to define whether you want the lists printed immediately or stored in the spool and the number of days you want the list stored in the spool before it is deleted.

-ashok