cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport of Number Range

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi expert,

Pl. tell me the path for transporting number range for production order from development server->quality ->Production.

Regards

L.B.Yadav

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor

Dear,

You do not transport number ranges in SAP from development to production. Number range will be created as client specific, Therefore no request id is created. U have to create number range in each server.

You need to define the number range in Production server respectively,

1.Goto CO82 , check out in the nubmer range group .If you know your order type (PP01-Std PO type) which have assinged to a particular plant, then this oredr type will be assinged to Internal or External Number range group .Please check out.

2.Another way is , goto OPJH with the oreder type .Click on the Nuber Range General tab at the bottom.U will find the same Order Type assinged in External or Internal Number Range.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am convinced with your answers. Can any body tell me the link where SAP suggests not to transport No Ranges. Client is asking SAP recommendations.

Thanks,

Samar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to number range in the change mode(CO82) then select the number which u want to transport then click it on the interval in the manu bar and select the transport then system will ask the destination server number and transport it.

But normally in the implementation number ranges are defind manually it will not transported.

Regards

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

these activities come under current settinmgs.

current settings better to create in server, not go with transporting them.

From CO82 you can create and save

-ashok