cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OSA - Part Appraisal ID Not In Sequence!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am trying to amend my part-appraisers via PHAP_ADMIN_PA. ALtogether, i have 3 part-appraisers.

Originally, the "part_ap_id" is "0001, 0002, 0003" which is correct. But when i delete and insert a new part-appraiser, the "part_ap_id" is now "0001,0002, 0004"!! .... and it is no longer in sequence.

Anyone knows why it is like this? ....any way to amend the sequence via some FM?

Thx

zul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Zul...

I have also created an Appraisal template with two part Appraiser but when i check the appsearch - Part Apprasier ID column and Role ID column displayed are blank...can you plese guide me how you got Sequence 0001, 0002,0003 etc for Part Apprasier ID..is there any config tht needs to be done???

appreciate your help...

rgds

Anupama

former_member66154
Discoverer
0 Kudos

HI Anupama,

Please ensure that you are accessing the part appraiser document, only for the Part Appraiser document the Part Appraiser ID  adn roles are shown.

Be dafault Phap_admin_pa only shows the main appraisal document. In order to view the part appraisal documnet, add the part appraisers in the selection screen besides the part appraisrs and then execute, the output will give u all part documents and appraisal document type should be "part document".

Thanks & Regards,

Swati

former_member66154
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

The sequence number and part ap id are 2 different things.

Sequence number is used to determine the flow for your document amongst part appraisers.

Part AP id is internally generated and assigned to the PAPP column. This determines which part appraiser is using the PAPP column and accordingly SAP will populate the name of the part appraiser along with PAPP column.

Thanks & Regards,

Swati