cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Management requirement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am configuring credit management. As per my client requirement in credit management it should not consider sales orders while caliculating the credit limit. It should only consider the Open deliveries, Open invoinces. How can i configure this in system. Replies would be awarded.

thanks in advance

Regards

Sri

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Tcode OB45.

Select the required Update Group.In your case Update Group 15.

Then assign the resppective Credit Control Area to the required Company Code.

Best Regards,

Subbzz.

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sri,

By setting the update group, you are putting up a restriction at the level of credit control area(for one or many records).

If you want to put this restriction at customer level(high or low risk) then this can be done with OVA8 by not checking the toggle switch "Open Orders". If its sure that you never want to use the order value then you can choose the update group approach.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

apart giving 000015 in update in credit control area,

in sales and dist>basic functions>credit management>define credit control (OVA8). uncheck the box of open orders and check the box open deliveries. then the open orders will not be considered for credit check.

i hope this will solve your problem.

please reply if solved

srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my knowldge in standerd sap it's not avilable use this

user exit.

User Exits For Credit Checks And Risk Management

Credit Check

If you want to carry out your own individual credit checks, that differ from those in the standard system, you must define them in the following user exits:

LVKMPTZZ

LVKMPFZ1: USER_CREDIT_CHECK1

LVKMPFZ2: USER_CREDIT_CHECK2

LVKMPFZ3: USER_CREDIT_CHECK3.

Best regards,

venkatawamy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Use update group 0015. I think this will work for your requirement.

Regards

Deepu Pillai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sri

In Enterprise structure > Define credit control Area> Maintain update group 0015 & try.

Sorry for three postings.

Regards

Deepu Pillai

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

As per Deepu Pillai, it is right in the details of Credit control Area select the update group has 15 then system will consider only open delivery orders and billing document.

regards

sudhakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

I think a new updation rule will work for your requirement. Standards are 0012, 0018.

Pls check