cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order BOM w.r.to Sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Iam using COnfigurable material in Sales order......

For Example:X(x1/x2/x3/x4/x5)

Y(y1/y2/y3/y4)

Z(z1/z2/z3/z4/z5)

A(COnfigurable material)=XYZ

I Selected X1 value from X character,y3 value from y character,z2 value from z character,

so at final BOM is A=x1y3z2 nothing but Order BOM..(We can see it in CS61)

Problem is i cant able to see my order BOM.How can i ...i need to generate the order BOM .

Regards

Luckky

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lucky

Create the BOM material "A" in t.code CS01, there use BOM usage "5"( then only it will relevant for Sales), specify your Plant and enter.

In the next screen,enter the components (x1,y3,z2) nad the quantity. If one one piece of the components make the BOM ,then specify quantity as "1" for each component.

Do not forget to enter the Item category as "L" (Stock item) in the 2nd column and save it. Now your BOM material is created.

Go to the material master of the material "A" in change mode (t.code MM02), in the "Sales org2" tab and change the "Item category group " to either ERLA or LUMF.

If you want that your Main Item (material A) will be priced and components will be free, then use Item category Group ERLA.

The item category of main item (material A) will be TAQ and that of the components will be TAQ.

If you want that your main item (material A) will be free and the components(x1,y3,z2) will be priced, then use Item category group LUMF in the material master of the BOM material.

In the Sales order, you will find the Item category of the main item as TAP and for components TAN.

Now go to the Item category (t.code VOV7), for Item category TAQ and TAP, put the value "A"(single level explosion) in the "Structure scope " field.

Now create an order and test, the BOM will explode in the Sales order.

I hope , it will satisfy your requirement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please understand my question ...

Regards

Luckky

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to CS03 and see the BOM material.

For BOM to be Sales relevant, you must use BOM usage "5" while creating BOM material.

If it does not satisfy you, then kindly elaborate your requirement a little more, so that you may get more response from others also.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sir,

you just try with this T-code CS61

Regards

Lucky

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lucky,

Basically order is generated thru CS01with usage 5 and internally u have to take line item as configurable fom drop down list.

prior to this u have to maintain master data for BOM as confidurable means Item category group as ERLA/LUMF in Sales Org2 field and Classification field data too.

However u can execute Multiple BOM as CS12/CS21

thanks

mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

i didnt get rgt answer....Plz any one give me solution .

Regads

luckky