Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request no issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I've created some standard text in SO10. Now I'm trying to assign a Transport Request number by means of RSTXTRAN.

But it's not generating any Transport Request number.Can anyone post the solution for this.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think you need to create request separately using SE10 transaction and than assign the request using program RSTXTRAN

Regards

MD

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

hai,

it wont generate number, we should only give the request no (u should assign to requet no) .

1.give the request no , standard text id ,name ,object

and press f8.

2. select the text and press enter,then in application toolbar

u will getting pushbutton (transfer text to correction) press that.

then ur text will be attached to request no.

shan.

Edited by: shan palani on Sep 30, 2008 9:57 AM

0 Kudos

Hi Shan Palani,

Thank you very much for ur reply.But now I got another issue.

After executing prog RSTXTRAN, in the output it's showing that 1 text is inserted, but in se10 it's not showing the corresponding text under the corresponding request number.

And can I assign more than one text under a single request number.Is it right or wrong.

0 Kudos

Name of correction TR number

Text key - object TEXT

Text key - name U can give the name in ranges

Text key - ID ST

Text key - language EN

and execute F8..hope this helps..

Regards,

Kaveri

0 Kudos

hi,

u need not give any request initially.

after u execute RSTXTRAN just by giving ur text name,select ur text and press enter ,then u get a icon in app tool bar.

there it will ask for request there u can select ur own request or create a new one.

In the same way u can have so many objects under same request.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I think you need to create request separately using SE10 transaction and than assign the request using program RSTXTRAN

Regards

MD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Better u can modify in production itself..Because its only text no issue in production.Open production server and so10and add ur text.

Regards:

Prabu