cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales employee not created

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Experts,

When we tried to enter sales employee XXXXXX in sales order>Header>partner function, system is giving the following error.

Error message: Employee '00XXXXX' has not been created.But,Sales employee is created in HR and can be seen when selected F4.

Could you please let me know--why system showing error when sales employee is created and found in F4.

Thanks in advance,

Ravinder

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In partner determination procedure add sales employee as partner function And assign it to your Account group.

Set up partner for Customer Master

Thanks

Bhushan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sales employee will be created for a personnel area. Check whether the personnel area is assigned to the company code i.e. company code to which the sales organization is assigned.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This setting is already exist.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I hope sales employee is created using VPE1/PAL1. Also check for sales employee in F4 dropdown using organizational assignment tab.

Regards,

GSL.

Former Member
0 Kudos

sales employee exist in HR ans personal area is maintained and assigned to company code.

we have problem with newly created sales employee.

do we assign sales employee to any SD organizational unit?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is the component WFM active??

WMF-Work Force management.

If u r using the WFM then as per my knowledge we need to run some report after the creation of new employees.

Cheerzz..

Subbzz..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reddy,

PLZ ensure that u have added the partner function"Sales Employee" in the partner determination Procedure assigned to the account Group.

IMG->SD->Basic Functions->Partner Determination->Set Up partener Determination->Set up Partner Determinationfor Customer Master

BEst Regards,

Subbzz..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sales employee VE is defined in the partner detrmination.

Thanks,