Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Additional screen to capture some data in VA41

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello all,

Is there any way that when the user clicks save button after entering contract data a pop screen appears with two fields, asking user to enter two more fields data in th screen.As soon the user enters the data in the two fields and clicks ok on the button on the screen the data is transferred to table control screen that we have alreday created using user exit(SCREEN 8459) in the additional data tab B.

I tried to put code inside the same exit(SCREEN) which i m using for creating the table control in the additional data tab B but it never stops at the save event there......................what is happng if the user enters data on all screen and clicks SAVE without doing any action on additional data tab B ,data is saved and never stops at the break-point.But if i click on the additional data tab B and then SAVE ,the debugger stops at the code.

If the custom screen is not possible can we have some pop whle saving which will convey the user to add in additional data tab B.Any userexit triggerd on save of the contrcat data.

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Just an assumption

Is it not possible to call the POP UP function module in

USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE and after popup leave to screen 8459.

But this popup will be called always, you need to write a logic to handle the same

Regards

MD

Edited by: Madhan Doraikannan on Sep 30, 2008 6:58 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

ans.