cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing Delta data with DataSource 0UC_INSTFACTS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We load the data from DataSource 0UC_INSTFACTS (Installation Facts) into DSO 0UCS_DS06 and it is extracted through the Function Module ISU_BW_INSTFACTS_GET_M_DATA. It gets the data from ETTIFN table. This datasource is capable of handling delta and it could be found in ROOSOURCE table. I could see the data in RSA3 & RSA7.

We have more than 75 millions of records in ETTIFN table in R/3 and we have just 2 millions in DSO 0UCS_DS06. Now we have found that the DELTA loads which completed successfully DIDN'T load all the records completely. We didn't set any filter, but somehow a lot of records got skipped while loading into BW.

Do I need to set up any settings for Installation in the IMG to capture the records?

Is any one has encountered this problem with datasource 0UC_INSTFACTS?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Venkat.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Venkat,

If u feel that few delta records were missed, do the Init with repair full request and also maintain the data selections in the Infopackage for missed data records.

Hope it will helpfull for you.Please let me know whether u r issue get resolved or not.

Bye,

Chandu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Chandu,

I have mentioned that it loaded just 2 millions out of 75 millions. The Init with Full Repair will take a week time.

It is a business content extractor. What type of Delta mechanism like 0CALDAY/Time Stamp/Field Name it uses?

Thanks,

Venkat.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You should check if the operand you want to load are declare as relevant for BW.

To do so, you should, check the fiedl BW_REL from the the table TE221.

Hope it helps you .