License for 2007B
When i am upgrading from 2005 to 2007 ,can i use the same license file?
Lilian Kennedy replied
that's correct, you should not have to apply for a new license for a 2005 > 2007 upgraded system.
The only time you need to request new license key is:
- If your hardware key has changed
- If the number of users has changed
- If the license expiration date has changed
- If components (add-ons) have changed
- If you upgraded your system from release 6.x to release 2004
You can refer to the License Guide 2007 A for additional information/FAQ's when you navigate to
https://service.sap.com/smb/sbo > A-Z Index > License Key Request > scroll down to 'Additional Documentation'.
SAP Business One Forums Team