Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Converting SNP Planned Order /Purch Req to Prod.Order/Purch.Order

Guys

What is the standard process to Convert the SNP Planned Order /Purch Req. into a Prod.Order/Purch.Order ?

Can the conversion indicator be set in APO for SNP Planned Order /Purch Req.and then transferred to R3 as Prod.Order/Purch.Order or can the convesrion of Planned Order /Purch Req to Prod.Order/Purch.Order can be done in R3 itself ?

I am not clear on how exactly this works. Would appreicate if you could provide me with the standard process and any config involved in the same such as Number Ranges and how to set the conversion indicator automatically through SNP planning runs ?

Thanks

Former Member
Former Member replied

you can get the distribution function information if you follow the mentioned path in my previous post(if you are in SCM 4.0)..if you are in SCM 5.0 I believe the path is different. Please go to SPRO-->IMG and type Publication in the search option on top of your screen it will show you the path. There you can check the settings as well as you can maintain them.

Here is the path in SCM5.0

SPRO>IMG>SAP Components > Integration via APO Core Interface (CIF)>Publication settings-->Distribution definition

Edited by: sai balakavi on Sep 30, 2008 9:53 PM

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question