Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Required- download of 4 standard SAP programs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Following four programs have been overwritten by a transport from old 4.0B system in the new ECC 6.0

system.

MV130COM

MV13AKOM

SAPMV13A

MV13AFYY

We need to recover the original versions of these programs for ECC 6.0.

The version management of these programs do not display any previous versions and we donot have any other intact system without this transport in our landscape.

Our ECC 6.0 system is at Support Stack level 13 and Enhancement pack 3.

If anyone of you have a system that is at the same support stack level as ours, could you download and send us the original versions of these programs ?

Any help on this is much appreciated.

Thanks,

Monica

8 REPLIES 8

former_member188685
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

i think this is not your headache. you can take the help from OSS. Contact your Basis.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply.

We have already logged a message with SAP bu they came back with the suggestion of full system restore. Which we do not want to go for, as we will lose some of our recent data and besides, it is a lot of effort for just 4 programs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

First Is this Upgrdation to ECC 6.0 or Re-Implementation if it is Upgradation

I think you will still have this Programs either in SPAU and SPDD or SE95 transactions

Secondly as far as the Upgradations that i have done SAP purposely modifes this programs and i think it doesnt remove the old functionality but it include new functionality into the old program itself and I think if you still want the old versions I Think there is no point in Upgrading or reimplementing in ECC 6.0.

Regards

Devanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Our problem is that after upgrade we have accidently imported a transport from 4.0B system into new

ECC 6.0 system. Now we want to retrieve back the ECC 6.0 version.

If you have an ECC 6.0 system with Support stack 13, please send the source code of these four programs.

Thanks!

Monica

0 Kudos

hi

I think u can have these code in SPAU or SPDD or SE95

or u can cancel the transport request

I think you will be having the transport request

or else you can find the request in the Table E071 or E070 or you can find SE03

try to find the request

there u can retrieve the request

Regards

Devanand

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please help. If your system is ECC 6.0 version Enhancement pack 3 and Support pack 2. Please send across three includes

MV130COM

MV13AKOM

SAPMV13A

Thanks!

Monica

0 Kudos

Monica,

Can't you get the transport request which got moved and revert those changes with the help of Basis Team?

K.Kiran

0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

We have the transport that overwrote the originals in our system, But apparently, Basis do not have any tool to undo a transport that has been already imported. And since the original version of program has been deleted during the import of transport we cannot retrieve it back via version management.

Regards,

Monica