cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JRC: csv format export feature in CR XI R2

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm developing thick-client java application. I have all the jars listed in the JRC Deployment Guide for CR XI R2. When I run my application the report comes up but I no longer have the option to csv export option. I'm also getting the daviss.jeff.cellexporter.CellExporter exceptions (see below). When I used the jar from previous release (Common Files\Business Objects\3.0), I didn't have this exception and I was able to export to csv.

I need the csv format export feature. What am I missing?

Thanks

Export Supervisor: fail to load exporter (stack trace follows). This warning is only a problem if the exporter that failed to load is supported in a given project.daviss.jeff.cellexporter.CellExporter

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: daviss.jeff.cellexporter.CellExporter

at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(URLClassLoader.java:200)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

According to the explanation, it seems like the issue caused by the jar(s)

Could you try some tests with the jar(s) located in the DIAMOND site:

https://boc.sdn.sap.com/files/com.businessobjects.sdks_.jrc_.11.8.0_11.8.5.v1197.zip

Otherwise what happens when trying to do it at runtime using code of this kind?

ReportClientDocument reportClientDoc = (ReportClientDocument)session.getAttribute("reportClientDoc");

PrintOutputController printOutputController = reportClientDoc.getPrintOutputController();

ByteArrayInputStream byteIS = (ByteArrayInputStream) printOutputController.export(ReportExportFormat.characterSeparatedValues);

byte[] buf = new byte[2000 * 1024];

Cheers

Alphonse

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you. That fixes the problem. I switched to what I thought were newer version of the jars. But they were actually older and caused me this problem. I'm now using the ones from the zip you pointed me to.

Thanks