cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document total different

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

When adding a certain a/p invoice, it is not succeed. The error message is "there is a different between the document total and its component A/P invoice rows - warehouse code] [line: 0] [mssg 439-138]

Pls advice

B'Regards,

Andres

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

The error could be possible caused by a corrupted line but I am not sure. What version and patch level you are using ?Our clients that used B1 old patch level version PL09, 18 or 22 has experienced this issue but I asked them to copy row and the row 1 detail is available in row 2 and then delete the row.

I am not sure about this question but better to test in test server environment

Rgds,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tks Jimmy. your answer is more complete and detail. The PL I am using is PL18. I will try to upgrade the database PL first then try your solution in the testing server.

B'Regrds,

Andres

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

many thx for answers. I will read the note, test the solutions either from note or not.

B'Regards,

Andres

jitin_chawla
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check Note No. : 1038586 regarding the issue occurring for you.

Regards,

Jitin Chawla

JesperB1
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Andres,

This can happen when copying a document into an AP Invoice.

To workaround it put in the Posting Date in the AP Invoice before chosing Copy from.

Hope it helps.

Jesper

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Andres,

I think this is being caused by a Rounding. How many decimals is your system set for on the Amounts?

Suda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Suda,

tks for your answer. I am using 4 digits either for quantity, price and amounts.

I will try to simulate the rounding.

B'Regards,

Andres