cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We could not find out any fields that can be used to disable issue material for production over planned quantity. Could it be possible to do that ? Pls resolve.

B'Regards,

Andres

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Thx for your answer. I will test and let see the result either using SP_TN or UDF+query FMS. The result must suitable for us when running the B1 system

B'Regards,

Andres

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Andres,

let us know if you find out problem. If possible, put your store procedure or quyer FMS here

Rgds,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jimmy,

we consider to try to use the query FMS and then SP_TN. Pls give the query FMS.

B'Regards,

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

here is the query:

SELECT CASE WHEN $[$13.U_ActIssue.NUMBER] >= '0'  
OR (SELECT T1.U_IssueOvr FROM WOR1 T1 INNER 
JOIN OWOR T0 ON T0.DocEntry = T1.DocEntry 
WHERE T0.DocNum = $[$13.61.0] AND 
T1.LineNum = ($[$13.60.NUMBER]-1)) = 'Y' 
THEN 'N' END

do not forget to create user define fields i.e. IssueOvr and U_ActIssue.

The query FMS is assigned to the field U_Issueovr.

Let me know if you still confuse.

Rgds,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls tell us the FMS detail how it works.

B'Rgards,

Andres

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

the FMS will block the creation of Issue for production if the quantity input in the quantity column is over finished or planned quantity.

Do not forget to tick autorefresh when field changes tick box. Select the U.ActIssue field. you could give whatever the udf description and then select display saved user defined values radio button.

Rgds,

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Andres,

Are you trying to block adding issue for production ?

I think beside SP_TN, you could also use a certain UDF and using query formatted search to give info if the quantity is not over planned quantity. usually, there is a mandatory value in the udf, e.g. No. The UDF title could be used is over qty. The value is no. so, when system check the quantity field using formatted search, the value can be available or not depending on the quantity filled by user.

Rgds,

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Andres,

This cannot be done through any fields. This has to be handled using Transaction Notification Stored procedure.

I am not sure but I remember seeing a similar question and the solution posted on the Forum before

Suda