cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO created with wrong currency

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have a situation where a PO was created using currency EURO rather than USD. The items have already been received and now need to be invoiced; however, we can't enter the invoice with the correct currency since it's defaulting incorrectly from the PO. We also can't change the PO currency since the GRS have already been entered. Furthermore...the items that we received have already been issued out of inventory.

Does anyone know of any options that we can use to get these invoices entered for the correct currency without having to back out all of those material documents (the GI and the GR) and then changing the PO?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member529134
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes the exchange rate is maintained.

Now do the miro in usd.

Enter the document date and currency (USD) in basic data in the miro screen and press enter.Then only enter the PO number.

This will help.

Regards

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Perfect...that's what I was missing. I forgot to change the currency before I entered the PO number.

Former Member
0 Kudos

It looks like the exchange rate is maintained...

M 09/30/2008 X 1 EUR = 1.46170 X 1 USD

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried to do that but when I go into MIRO the currency field defaults in but you're not able to change it (it's grayed out.) Am I doing something wrong?

kunal_ingale
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

maintain the conversion in OB08

then in miro give doc date ,then currency then press enter ,now system will capture the curency u have given

regards

kunal

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

You can pass miro in USD if you want , only thing is that please check that Exchange rate is maintained between the two in OB08.

while passing miro Enter the currency manually as USD.It will take USD and convert Euro into USD.

Regards,

Vijay