cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DTW Of Price List

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

To do a DTW to update an existing Vendor Price List, what are the Business Objects that need to be selected in DTW?

Is it just the PriceList Business Object?

Or is it Items?

Thanks,

Mike

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

Price List is one the simplest DTW to go. It is a good start point for you. Like Suda said, two templates needed for the task.

Record Key has to be unique for every item. It is used to link two templates. If you have more than one Price Lists to be uploaded, you can complete them in one batch. You can get the price list number from query:

Select ListName, ListNum from OPLN

Make sure the currency is right too.

Thanks,

Gordon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All --

Thanks for the helpful feedback. Suda's response above mentions that "LineNum is the Pricelist Number."

Just to be safe, I would like to double check this because in my Item Price List template, there is a column titled PriceList and one titled LineNum.

When I originally did the pricing DTW import when we went live, I used the PriceList column to indicate which Price List the prices corresponded to.

So, now when I do an update, do I leave out the PriceList column? What does the LineNum column correspond to?

Some background info - we have 2 price lists. Price List 1 is the price we use for our Sales Orders (our product price, what we charge our customers). Price List 2 is our Vendor Price List for purchasing.

So, when we originally did the import, LineNum was 1 for both Price Lists. The PriceList column and Price was what we changed.

Clarification?

Thanks,

Mike

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If you have already used the template in the Past to import Purchase Prices, you could use the same one but change the prices.

Pricelist column is the one which denotes the Pricelist if that is how you have it in your template.

Just to make sure the pricelist number is correct, run the following SQL to get the Number and Name

SELECT T0.ListNum AS 'Price List No.', T0.ListName AS 'Price List Name' FROM  [dbo].[opln] T0

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

you could use item and item_prices or try to test using pricelists as suggested in previous answer but better to take a training with Suda or with local partner in your country or city to have a deep knowledge about SAP B1

Rgds,

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Items and Items_Prices

Both of these are found in the oItems DTW folder.

Information to be filled

Items.xls

RecordKey.........ItemCode

Items_Prices

RecordKey......LineNum.........Price

The RecordKey is the link between the Items and the Items_Prices template, LineNum is the Pricelist Number