cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ICR Process 003 FBICR3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have checked chapter 3.1.3.2 ofthe ICR documentation attached to note 863630. As recomended we have

defined only one rule for automatic assignments wich is based on thereference alone. However we have defined a rule for manual assignment based on the currency and opposite amount. We use this rule to easily

assign documents with diferent reference numbers. When we use this rule the assignment group is displayed correctly, but if we try to display it later, only the documents with the same reference number are

correctly assigned. There are some documents with diferent reference numbers that should be assign to each other despite the automatic rule.We should be able to assign this documents with the manual rules. The documents within the assignment group are displayed by chance and not accordingly with the suggested assignment.

Can anyone help me with this.

Thanks and regards,

Renato Morais

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member572578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Renato,

When you use the assignment suggestion function the program will assign all selected documents to the same document group. I.e. if you select the rule and then select all lines in the suggestion display and use function Assign all documents will be assigned to the same document group. What you need to do is to select the suggested groups one at a time and assign them one at a time. This lets you assign documents to each other which have been assigned to different assignment suggestions. Otherwise you would not be able to assign documents from e.g. document group T0001 and T0002 to each other.

Best regards,

Ralph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ralph,

Thank you very much for your answer. It was very helpfull. However i have one more problem. I am trying to add field BKPF-XBLNR in transaction FBICR3 according with points 3.1.1.2; 3.1.1.3; 3.1.1.4 in the ICR Documentation. The field is now available in the transaction but no values are displayed in the field despite it is maintained in the document. Can you help me with this?

Kind regards,

Renato Morais

former_member572578
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Renato,

Unfortunately I do not think that I will be able to help here in the forum. If everything was configured correctly the field should be transferred. Analyzing this issue would require a service ticket and system connection...

Ralph

Answers (0)