cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot see wage types

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I run payroll in DEV client I cannot see any of the normal wage types. I have checked some other test pernrs and i can see list of all wage types. Am I missing something when I do a test hire and run their payroll?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check

oh11

or else V_512w_D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I must be losing my mind..I cannot find the other pernrs which had all the wage types. But anyway below is the result of my test emplyee. Most of the test emplyees now that I see have only these wage types.

/840 Diff.curr. 01 88.00

/001 Valuation 01 31.15

/002 Valuation 01 31.15

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your PERNR might be in other payroll area and othere PERNRs are in different payroll area.

so other payroll area might got configured all attributes

If not please give detail what are the wage type you getting for other PERNR. What you getting for you PERNR based on it we anylise

Best Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Narendra,

I dont maintain either 14 or 15 but only basic pay and benefits for this test employee. However when I look at other pernrs, they too have only basic pay and no 14, 15 and I can still see entire list of wage types, complete with all kinds of deductions. So I am still not sure what I am missing or doing wrong.

Thanks,

BK

former_member761936
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Wage types in payroll depends on the data which is relevant payroll.Generally population of wagetypes depend on 0008 and

0014 and 0015 and respective country specific infotypes.If you maintain these payroll related infotypes , you woll deefintely get wage types.

For the test pernrs you checked ,see what data they have

Regards,

Narendra.Soma