cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to show navigational attributes in Report Designer?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm trying to do the following... client used to have "customer statement" reports prior to moving to SAP and BI. The customer statement is rather formatted, so I thought of using the Report Designer. Basically what I need is to show some billing data for 1 specific customer (variable), but also show that customer's address data. I have some of the attributes available as navigational attritbute of 0CUSTOMER. I'll make the others navigational if I'm able to actually show the ones I already have. I added them to a Report Section, but they show just "blanks"... the customer in question does have those attributes filled, so that's not the issue. I'm guessing Report Designer is not able to deal with this, which would be unfortunate.

Did anyone try this before? If so, did you succeed?

Cheers,

RafB

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183777
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If they show in BEx(Excel) or BEx Web, they would show in Report designer. If you have not already done that check, then I would suggest you try that.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hmmm... got an idea last night (after I had left work)... I'll create a separate (master data) query showing this info and add that to my Report Designer report

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved it by creating that extra query