cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Card Clearing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can someone please let me know if there is a Standard program for remittance file that is send back to Amex. Amex has given a format in which they require the file.

Regards,

Aruna.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

There is no such file that Amex is required to get. We implemented CC Project using R/3 4.7 but still having issues. Amex file set up is too rigid and there is little transparency.

Love to share my experience in any way that you guys require.

Rgds

CONMJI

former_member189496
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

What we are doing here is that we extract all the CC errors from the error table (PTRV_CCC) using transaction PRCCF and then we send the file to Amex. They correct directly the errors (employee number missing, Trip number missing) in the file and they send it back. Then we integrate this corrected file using the normal transaction PRCC.

We are doing this once a week per company code we are managing.

Regards

Christophe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Christophe,

Are you using PRCCE to extract failed trans lines from table PTRV_CCC and sending it to Amex for correction. Now, I have two questions please,

1) How are you extracting the failed trans with missing emp numbers etc ? I guess you might be using PRCCE and exporting failed trans list in an excel file that goes back to Amex for correction.

2)When Amex correct errors and re-send it, do they re-send it in a separate file or do they include those corrected trans in the next week's file.

Also wondering if you could confirm that this process is for Amex Business Travel Accounts or Amex Corporate Credit Card. Also love to know the version of SAP that is used.

Above information is aimed at enhancing our processes and can I contact you directly other than the forum posts ?

Rgds

CONMJI

former_member189496
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are extracting failed transaction lines with PRCCE and we send the file, like this, via e-mail to American Express (in txt format). We also send the file to Airplus who is the provider of the Lodged Card. Amex is our Travel agency.

This concerns only the Lodged cards, so flights, visa, booking fees u2026

We are receiving daily files (ATX format) but we only send errors on a weekly basis.

Errors are corrected directly in the file and on Airplus side in order that the monthly invoice file which is sent to SAP FI is also correct.

Amex sends me back the file via e-mail and then I restart a PRCC.

This is a manual process on both side but this has improved the quality of the data.

We are using SAP ECC6.0

Kind regards,

-

T&E Consulting

Christophe DARS

http://www.te-consulting.fr

Former Member
0 Kudos

Were you able to get this remittance file interface to American Express created? Let us know since we are looking to implement something similar.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Aruna,

No there is no standard report in Travel Management that you can execute inorder to send back a

remmittance file to AMEX. As far as I know there is no query about this, AMEX should inform SAP if they require this file.

Regards,

Raynard