cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F-53 tcode . Open Document is not being pulled.

Former Member
0 Kudos

When we try to post manual payments by using F-53, and I add the document number. It gives me a message that -No appropriate line item is contained in this document

Message no. F5228, although I see that an open item in Fbl1n. Is their a config step, I am missing.

Please help.

Ritu grover

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In your FBL1N or FB03 line item of that GL, please check if clearing document number is appearing against the line item ? Even though on running FBL1N, it appears under open item, it might have been cleared on a future date.

regards

Parag Bhargava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ritu

Please change the date in your FBL1N selection to a future date. You might have cleared the document already for a future date. SAP defaults generally to current date. You check the header in the document it must be having the clearing date and the document number if it is already cleared. IF the document is cleared as a future date it will not appear for selection in F-53. Please check and let me know.

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

plz check vendor master data , and amount limit check and vendor/customer tolerance group check, Bank account check, u will get a output

regards

Ramaiah

Former Member
0 Kudos

If it shows in FBL1N, it should appear in F-53 as well. I don't think there is any additional customizing for that.

To ensure you are entering correct document number, please select radio button None in Additional Selections instead of Document Number, enter vendor number in 'Open Item Selection' section and press Enter. You should see a list of all open items for this vendor - see if the document you are referring to appears in the list. We can then proceed to the next step of the analysis, as to why the open item is not getting retrieved by document number in F-53.