cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

confirmation of scrap quantity

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus

While confirmation if I want to confirm more than the production qty an error message is coming that the qty more than that prodn order cannot be confirmed i.e ok as u have customized in opk4.But my client is asking that while doing confirmation in co15 or co11n if I enter a scrap qty and confirmation qty the summation of it if greater than the prodn order qty then the system should show error message. But it is showing only warning message .From where the system is picking up this warning message and why in this case it is not showing error message I can't understand. Can any guru help me out.

Regards Sandip

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am not sure please check with Txn OPJB. Change the warring message to Error message .

Regards

Pradeep Kumar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks problem solved

Sandip Sarkar

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!,

1. If you are doing partial confirmation and want the system to flash an error instead of warning when yield + scrap quantity is higher than the opearation quantity then convert msg no. RU117 to error on OPJB.

2. If you want an error at final confirmation for similar scenario then set the underdelivery tolerence to error on OPK4.

Regards,

Uday

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Go to OPJB Massage no RU117 change its catogery to "W" warning and then try it.

And

In OPK4 you for the combination of plant and order type,

select the following for over delivery - X-Error when over deliver tolerance is exceeeded

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Edited by: R Brahmankar on Sep 30, 2008 10:05 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think so take ur message no. and change it warning massage to error message in OPJB

Kind Regards,

Nilesh