RFC to ... Scenario Monitoring?
I've been trying to develop (to test how to do it, actually) an RFC to RFC scenario
In my scenario i have 2 maps contained in one interface mapping:
(1º map as request, 2º as response)
And the corresponding scenario, which means that based on first input on RFC1 we access RFC2, and the corresponding response is map to the RFC1 response
I'm not sure if that's done correctly since i'm new to RFC scenarios, but anyway..
- How do i monitor this to check if it works or that? (the RFC channel isn't available in the Adapter Engine)
(This scenarios comes as result of a requirement which is RFC => HTTP, but i'd like to understand first the RFC part, and how to monitoring all the possibles errors)
Many thanks in advance!
XI trigger replied
1) First check both RFCs in SE37 if they are remote enabled and test with parameters.
2) Check in SM59 if u have made the registered program id - test connection .Also check same is been used in the Adapter configuration (Note: Program Id :: Case Sensitive)
3) Once Sender and receiver if configured check in "RWB" CC monitoring --> Select Adapter Type "RFC" and Adapter Direction "Sender / Receiver) here u can find the Message guid link by clicking it u can find the payload transfered.
4) If u r not able to see any of such kind, try to put external break point to the Receiver Side RFC and run the scenario , if the data is tranfered u r system get's stop to that external break point , just debug watz happening.
5) Try to re - import once the RFC metadata once.
Doing above u can spot out u r problem