cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Line Item Display Variant MIRO-column position needs to be changed..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What is the possible way of setting the column position in line item display variant in MIRO screen.

I need to change the positions of couple of columns so need to have one layout as per my requirement.

Does this involve only confiuration or it also needs ABAP changes?

Request to suggest in detail if any one has done it already.

Thanks in advance.

Reagrds,

BM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

I want to transport the Diplay layouts (Variants)for MB51 trnasaction from one client to another client.Can you help me how to transport the display variants of MB51 report.

Thanks in adavnce

Best Regards

Katta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

Does everybody knows how whether (and how) it is possible to adjust the width of the columns in MIRO display variants, and save these changes, in an existing variant?

I have already changed the columns displayed and their sequence.

Thak you very much

Mat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use Tcode OLMRLIST and make chnages to the existing layouts *- 6310 like 6_6310; 7_6310 e.t.c...

or create a new one

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thx or feedback but cna you be more specific.

Can we change the standard SAP item display layout and also it has not been answered whether changing the position of the columns involves any technical work like code change or table maintenance or so.

Is it only a configuaration which is sufficient and what are the other implications while changing or creating the MIRO display variant

Request you to share your expertise on step by step approach on how to change the the existing layout in terms of column position shifting as required.

Awaiting more inodrmation & suggestion on this please.

BM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to tcode OLMRLIST and enter the transaciton MIRO and Screen variant name and click on create

this will take you to the MIRO screen

here you enter all the information adn for column change

you can drag and change the seq of column than every popup hit enter and finally hit save

this will give you the variant screen where you need to select the local object or the migration object you use and then in the screen please make sure you check the column adopt check box than save and go out

now when you go back to miro adn select the screen variant you created than system will adjust the column as per your setting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thx a lot.

1. What are the implications or other points one needs to take in to account as far as this change is concern.

2. Will it have any impact on something?

3. Also is it a cross client or client specific change?

4.Are there any specific development keys required since it goes to transport screen.

Request you to share your knowledge on these points please.

Thansk a gain in advance

best regards,

BM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Also I would like to know what should be the setting for 'adopt column sequence'checkbox while creating your own variant and

while changing the variant with processing it takes us to MIRO screen and when do column shifting & come out of that it takes us to the edit variant screen again.

In this context what should be the status of above mentioned chackbox.I tried checking /unchecking the box but it did not reflect any changes in column sequence which I did while in MIRO.

Is there anything which I am missing or you have to create a new variant only for the column sequence change?

best regds,

BM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Charlie,

Thanks for this help.However I have couple of doubts.

When I save the new variant it asks me for package or local object.

Cutrrently I have selected n saved as local object but what is the real time scenarion.Do we need to select any package on this screen.I am not aware of these things in detail so nwant to know the difference between a local object and a package and is it functional consultant's task to do this or developers should do this since they can select the package

Please advise on this.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

BM