cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOP and Demand Management!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP Gurus, I need a litle help,

I have created a SOP in transaction MC87 for a material/plant with quantity 100 for month 10. Then I make a copy to Demand Management and in MD04 I have the requirements. So far so good.

The problem is: when I change the quantity in MC88 for the material/plant to 0, the system doesn't copy to demand management the 0 quantity.

Is there any way to put this to work this way or do I have to go in MD61 and delete the requirements for the material/plant?

Thanks in advance,

Adelmo Silva

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

MC74 is used to transfer the plan for an individual material to demand Management. or try with MC88- Extras--Tranfer to Demand Mangement. Then check your result in MD61.

Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello again,

I am able to pass the information to PIR... but when the quantity is 0 (zero) or when I delete the quantity in SOP, I am not able to pass it to PIR!!!

Any help?

Thanks in advance,

Adelmo Silva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please select the key figure & period and requirement type , Version while transfer the plan at MC88 to demand mangement.

Regards

Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello again,

I still have the problem...

Can someone please help me with this?

The procedure in the link: [http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dchkznvw_17c2853bc5|http://docs.google.com/Doc?id=dchkznvw_17c2853bc5]

In SAP R/3 4.6c I dont have this error!!!

Thanks in advance,

Adelmo Silva

Edited by: Adelmo Silva on Oct 24, 2008 12:25 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello again SAP friends,

Maybe I can explain myself beter:

SAP v4.6C

1. MC88 - I change de Rough-Cut Plan for my material/plant with production values equal to 0 (zero).

2. I transfer to demand management and everything works fine!

SAP ECC 6.0

I do the same as SAP V4.6C and I get the error: "No data maintained for material ARS_PA_01 plant 1000 in transfer period Message no. MA640"

Can someone help me with this?

Thanks in advance,

Adelmo Silva

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP friends...

Case closed!!!

Missing of configuration in structure S076!

Thanks anyway...

Adelmo Silva

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is "Missing of configuration in structure S076!"?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Adelmo...

I have the same problem, which configuration you made in the structure S076 pleeeeease!

Thanks

Sandino Martinez

Venezuela

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Silva,

Can u let me know what is configuration missing in S076 as I got the same error message as below.

SAP ECC 6.0

I do the same as SAP V4.6C and I get the error: "No data maintained for material xxxxx plant xxxx in transfer period Message no. MA640"

Can someone help me with this?

Regards,

Patil

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Look at the parameters that you use ( time period) while executing the demand transfer to PIR. You don't need to deleter PIRs manuallly if the forecast is deleted for that time period.

cheers

Rav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Please try below path

MC88-> Extras->Tranfer to Demand Mangement.

Regards

Pradeep Kumar