cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0EC_PCA_1 issues.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,,

I was uploading 0EC_PCA_1 (plan Data) to PSA. Every time it stops after loading 807,000 data (and the sign yellow) although there are 1114,000 data in the source system. 307,000 data never upload to PSA.

I checked sm58, bd87 did not find any issue. But when I view the data in the source system (RSA3) all the 1114,000 data are shown in packets and one of the packets contains 307,000 data. Even if I change the number of data in each packet (in RSA3) one packet still shows 307,000 data.

I think for some reason these 307,000 data are clustered together and do not upload to BI7 (don know why). I opened the packet and viewed the data, nothing was wrong.

Does anbody have any idea how to break the packet. I adjusted packet size for data upload (using RSCUSTV6, SBIW, Infopackage-DataS) both in source system and BI7, nothing resolved the issue.

Points will be assigned to the correct answer.

Regards.

Molla.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Debjani..

would plz tell the steps of how to copy, split the package and then load it.

Thanks in advance.

Molla.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi........

One thing you can do......that go to the IP scheduler >> In the top Scheduler tab >> DataS.Default data transfer........you change the packet size........or you can also change it in table : ROOSPRMS

Or you can split the data........and load them parallely....

I mean make copy of the same IP.......split the range and load it......

This may help you.....

Regards,

Debjani......