cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resources for BO Maintenance

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a Business Objects Deployment questions. We are on SAP BI 7.0 & ECC6.0.

We have a specific business need where users want to have a adhoc reporting tool where they can do OLAP reporting on data from BW, SAP ECC/R3 and their local Excel/database files.

In order to cater that we are planning to use BO for our adhoc reporting needs and BO proposed their Web intelligence product for adhoc reporting.

I need to verify the no of additional resources(for budgeting purposes) needed to maintain BO?

BO told us that we don't need any as once the deployment is done and universes have been setup(for that we will hire a consulting company) we don't need any resources. We think they are over simplifying it. I want to know what are the daily maintenance tasks, Enhancements, SAP Basis tasks required in BO. Will it possible for a single resources to handle BW & BO, giving 50% of his time to each or 75-25% respectively?

I know the requirement is quite vague but your opinion or any additional info/links will be appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183750
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I would recommend you post this query to the Business Objects Enterprise Administration forum:

That forum is monitored by qualified technicians and you will get a faster response there.

Thank you for your understanding,

Ludek

Answers (0)