cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re Initialisation for 0CRM_SRV_IbASE_ATTR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have tried doing re init for the 0CRM_SRV_IbASE_ATTR but I have got error says delete the init request. But I deleted the init from the shedule in the infopackage and no data in the Datatarget as well.

Please help me out from this.

Thanks,

Sudhi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhi,

go to you CRM an start TA RSA7. Look for the Delta queue of 0CRM_SRV_IBASE_ATTR. If it is there, check if it is empty. If you initialized successfull, it should be in RSA7 and contain 0 entries. At least if noone has yet changed anything. If it contains data, just delete the queue and try another init.

I personally have never used this CRM datasource. Are you sure it is delta capable ?

Kind regards,

Jürgen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

Thanks for your reply. Yes, it is there in RSA7 but in Amber status. I deleted from Queue and re run the init. I have got the below error.

Job started

Step 001 started (program RSPROCESS, variant &0000000055083, user ID BIWREMOTE)

Check: No successful initialization of the delta update took place

Data saved successfully

Start InfoPackage ZPAK_4829924757QBOABVAUA7WN4A6

InfoPackage ZPAK_4829924757QBOABVAUA7WN4A6 created request REQU_4BB78MD9G6PK4TVUIYJMB94DQ

InfoPackage ZPAK_4829924757QBOABVAUA7WN4A6 Started In Process Chain YGT_S_MD_PBE_IBASEATTR; Generated Request: REQU_4BB78MD9G6PK

Job finished

Please if any suggestions further..

Advance thanks for your help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try running 'RSSM_OLTP_INIT_DELTA_UPDATE' program.

Best Regards,

Hima

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

hmmm, here are some suggestions to check::

- Replicate Datasource from Source System (in RSA1).

- Run RS_TRANSTRU_ACTIVATE_ALL for your target system. This should activate all Transfer structures.

- Check your Infopackage: Is it an INIT package or are you accidentially using a FULL oder DELTA package ?

- An INIT Infopackage should usually not be part of a process chain. So your error message confuses me a bit. Or did you create a special process chain for just initializing the deltas ?

If you had run an INIT package goto rsa7 and remove the Queue again. Than use the infopackage to INIT but this time without data. If this is successfull. You can delete this init an try again with an init with data. If this isn't successfull I would start searching the problem in the source system.

BTW, from your descriptions I assume you are in BW 3.5. Am I correct ?

Kind regards,

Jürgen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

the error msg "No successful initialization of the delta update" says that there is no initialisation of the delta.

Take a look at the InfoPackage you use in process chain. I think it is not for initialisation...

Regards

Andreas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen,

Thanks a lot for your reply. I am in BI 7.0. We have lot of other loads to trigger so we had a process chain.

I will folow your steps and let you know

Thanks,

Sudha