cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mail in SAP 2005B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all!

Can you tell me the method send email in SAP B1 and set up email.

I have already set up email in SAP but it not send. I have problem at SMTP server.

I have 2 SMTP server but one of them does not enforce.

i don't understand. I sure my 2 SMTP server is ok.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls read the SAP notes 693306, 1034651, 782611, 1051254 and 717788.

Are you sure the configurations recommended in that note are completed correctly?

If I assume okay, pls let me know if the mailer is worked well before and the mailer work well for another e-mail recipients. The e-mail address of sender and recipient must also correct.

anyway, look at the table ALR1. Look at the status, is it sent, unsent or error.

if you click the test connection, is it succeed ?

let me know if you use free smtp server or not.

Rgds,

Former Member
0 Kudos

How about test conection. Can you show me detail.

former_member186095
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Test connection is performed after you fill SMTP server, select authentication by login authentication, fill the user name and password then press test connection button. if succeed, you could use the sbo mailer now.

I have experienced that test connection using free smtp server and no authentication will succeed in my SBO mailer but when trying to send e-mail, it is error. If use authentication, it won't work well.

So, I am sure free SMTP server will not succeed because there could possible connection issue. If you want to succeed, just contact the internet provider and free smtp server provider.

I suggest to use exchange server system. you just give your IP to the MIS dept so that they open a certain port and SMTP address for your sbo mailer.

Rgds,

http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/SBO_Knowledge_Village/

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Tien,

Please check this thread too:

Thanks,

Gordon

former_member583013