cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TPM BPS and BW Integration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

We are going to implement TPM SAP Module and we found there are not enoug information about this topic. Specifically, I would like to know how to set up a campaign in BW and how to transfer marketing plans and campaigns that have already been created in SAP CRM to SAP BW. We plan to use the next one plannig profile:

Planning Profile Group 4TPF Profile 4TPM0003 Plan Type Free Goods Planning Area 4TPM0001 Description TPM u2013 Free Goods

Do I have to create manually the profile and layouts? or there is a way to activate the pfofiles?

Thanks a lot for your help

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Miguel,

I am a little bit confused. the planning profile group 4TPF is associated to the TPM scenario and you want to transfer marketing plan and campaigns.

Campaigns are not using planning profile group 4TPF.

The full configuration or the campaign or the TPM scenario is pretty complex and I recommend to first check the configuration in your solution manager system, transaction SOLAR02

Now regarding your questions

1- Do you need to create planning profiles and layout? In your scenario you want to use Profile 4TPM0003, Plan Type Free Goods. This profile is a standard SAP profile and and it's part of Bi content you do not need to create it. You just need to activate the content in BW-BPS.

How to activate BPS content?

If you want to implement the SAP BW-BPS Business Content that is delivered specifically for the SAP Trade Promotion Management Business Scenario, you must first transfer the relevant planning objects for the Trade Promotion Management planning application to the production clients

For more information, see the SAP library under Strategic Enterprise Management ->Business Planning and Simulation->Planning Applications-> Generating Sample Data.

2- How to transfer Marketing objects from CRM to BI?

in BI the master data for marketing object is 0CRM_MKTELM

The datasources used are 0CRM_MKTELM1_ATTR, 0CRM_MKTELM2_ATTR, 0CRM_MKTELM5_ATTR,

You should also use datasources 0CRM_MKTELM_TEXT (texts) and 0CRM_MKTELM)FULL_HIER (hierarchies)

For a TPM Scenario if you are usingstandard AP profiles and profile groups I also recommend to check if the following master data is correctly extracted form CRM to BI.

InfoObjects Infoobject Description Data Source( BI extractor)

0BPARTNER Accounts 0BPARTNER_ATTR

0BPARTNER_TEXT

0BPARTNER_HIER

0BP_GRP Account Hierarchy 0BP_GRP_TEXT

0BP_GRP_ATTR

0BP_GRP_HIER

0CRM_PRGRP1 Product Group Level 1 0CRM_PRGRP1_TEXT

0CRM_PRGRP2 Product Group Level 2 0CRM_PRGRP2_TEXT

0CRM_PRGRP3 Product Group Level 3 0CRM_PRGRP3_TEXT

0CRM_PRGRP4 Product Group Level 4 0CRM_PRGRP4_TEXT

0CRM_PRGRP5 Product Group Level 5 0CRM_PRGRP5_TEXT

0CRM_PROD Product 0PRODUCT_ATTR

0PRODUCT_TEXT

0PRODUCT_HIER

0CRM_SALORG Salesorg 0CRM_ORGUNIT_SALES_ATTR

0DISTR_CHAN Distribution Channel 0CRM_DISTR_CHAN_TEXT

0DIVISION Division 0CRM_DIVISN_TEXT

0PROD_CATEG Product Category 0PROD_CATEG_HIER

0PROD_CATEG_ATTR

0PROD_CATEG_TEXT

0PR_CAT_SAL Product Category Sales 0PR_SALES_CATEG_ATTR

0TGGRP_ID Target Group ID 0CRM_TGBP_ATTR

0CRM_TGBP

I hope it helps.

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yann, Thanks for your really soon answer.

I plan to use Profile 4TPM0003 initially, so I am going to activate it. I didn´t know how to do it, but now I do (again thanks). I was really confused and now I can begin to work on this project.

Again thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Miguel,

I believe you implemented SAP TPM integrating with SAP BPS.

I have configured SD/CRM TPM related stuff. Now for BPS integration do you have any config guide?

Could you please share the config document for the BPS integration

My email id is shakuntrulz(at the rate)gmail(dot)com

Thanks a lot for the help

Regards,

Pranav