Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

SWF Has Incorrect Cell References

I'm using Xcelsius 2008 SP1 and have an Xcelsius file with four panel containers. Within each container there are tab sets displaying various charts and grids. I'm having issues with the grids, and actually the same issue occurs with the spreadsheet table selector.

The data in the girds appears fine in the working mode. The correct cells are referenced and the expected data shows up in the grid (or spreadsheet table selector). When viewed in preview mode or saved as a .swf file, cell references appear to break. A cell that correctly shows a date in the working mode will all of a sudden display a text value from a different part of the Excel spreadsheet.

Has anyone heard anything related to cell reference errors in Xcelsius 2008 SP1 when a file is converted to a .swf? I tried a number of different things, including putting the data on different sheets, using various conversion functions, etc., but the reference always breaks. The only time the correct data is ever displayed is when I do a copy / paste special values, which won't work.

Former Member
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question