cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice issue?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guru's,

In intercompany billing, at delivery level doc flow, it was generated Intercompany Billing document (complete) and accounting document (incomplete) it shows customer invoice status as OPEN and it doesnu2019t have any accounting document?

VF02 transaction it shows Intercompany billing (Complete) accounting document as Incomplete. It doesnu2019t generate customer Invoice and accounting document? When I release to A/c it generated a message that document already passed on to accounting.

My question is why it doesnu2019t generate Customer Invoice and A/c document? Will anyone share your expertise Pl?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

the delivery must be billed twice. one for F2 (customer) type invoice, and the other for IV (intercompany) invoice. perhaps you missed a step? please post feedback.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you want me to raise invoice twice one for the customer and another one for Company?. will system do it?. Pl guide me the with steps?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

As per the intercompany sales is concerned, you should have two billing document. One is Intercomapny Billing document IV and another one is the final customer invoice F2.

But from your mail, you have created both. Go to the order VA03 --> Order number --> Document Flow. You may see both the invoices. Are you getting the status of

Intercomapny invoice as completed

Accounting Document not cleared

Invoice Open.

If this is correct then release the Invoice to accounting and check.

Prase

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

As per you mail, the intercompany invoice status as complete, which indicates that the invoice is posted to accounting. The accounting document is not got cleared. Once the payment is adjusted in between the company codes , it will get completed (FI will do the same) It is normal only...

In the case of final invoice (Customer Invoice), the accounting document has not got generated. There will be some issue, go to VF02, give the invoice number --> Click the Green Flag (release to accounting), the system will give the exact error.

Please review the error and let us know.

Prase