cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

confimation control key - return delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I want to do a return delivery to my vendor, making a delivery.

So I have done, with MIGO TCode, a return delivery, marking flag "VIA DELIVERY", is it right?

But, in my system was implemented the OSS note 589422: so I must insert a confirmation control key in the purchase order if I want to do a return delivery "via delivery"...

Can someone explain to me why I have to insert a confirmation control key??? I don't understand because the system need of a confirmation control key

Thanks in advance.

GP

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please check vendor master with XK03.

Enter XK03, Enter your vendor code, company code and purchasing org.

Then go in Purchasing view.

Here check any value is entered in field of Confirmation control.

If yes then remove it and try to return delivery.

Regards,

Mahesh Wagh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

In vendor master data there isn'y any confirmation control...

In my system was implemented OSS note 589122 and so now I have this problem: my question is why, functionally, SAP need of a confirmation control key If I want to do a return delivery "via delivery"?

Thanks a lot

GP

former_member581212
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

You are correct confimation control key maintained at the PO items details...

This key is actually used so as to get the acknowledgement from the vendor for the delivery...

Hope its clear now....

Regards

Priyanka.P

adwait_bachuwar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

you are right but in vendor master you make setting that you need acknowledgment confirmation check box check if its there. then in PO item details these are entered. the purpose of using these are you can track it down the shipments. here you use the tracking number if any from the transporter or rough GR note etc. so based on that you will track the shipment and what is its status.

now as you are doing returns so you have to right down the tracking number or grn no. but i am not sure about this. since these are given to vendor and he should be able to track now.

i hope this explains your doubts. if not please revert back