cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding VL06I

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

i am new to SAP. I am trying to see GR for Inbound deliveries through VL06I. Here I am not able see it by Plant or Shipping Point. When I select a Shipping Point it is showing message "No data for this selection". Can any one help me out with this. Let me know if u need additional information.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Csaba,

I tried inserting Plant field also. I played in that transaction to see everything. There are no values showing up in that column. So I think problem is not with in the report.

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. Plant is mandatory to give in PO.

2. Inbound delivery is based on PO, so it contains Plant at item level (it is only one argument...).

3. In VL06I, when you get the list we are speaking about, click on button 'Item view'.

4. Insert 'Plant" field.

5. Cross-check: SE16+LIPS > give a delivery no. from the your list > LIPS-WERK should contain a plant...

Regards,

Csaba

Edited by: Csaba Szommer on Sep 30, 2008 4:18 PM

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Csaba,

Sorry I did it Wrong last time. It is working fine. Thank you very much for the help.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Csaba,

I viewed the table u asked me to. And I observed the plant name there. I donot why it is not showing up in this report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Scaba,

When I click on Item view the fields came up one the report are "Delivery, Item, Material, Description, Delivery Quantity and SU".

Thank you

Ravi

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

And what happens when you insert the plant field? Why didn't you try it??? Please be more active.

Edited by: Csaba Szommer on Sep 30, 2008 3:59 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried inserting plant field in the list but problem is that, no values are displayed and it is blank. Where do u think the problem is? can you pls suggest me where else can I look.

Ravi

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you click on 'item view' button before trying to insert the plant field, as I told you? Plants should be displayed since the delivery item should be assigned to a plant...

In my case it works.

Csaba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Csaba,

I selected a wide date range and I got the list required. Like I am getting Inbound deliveries for all the plants. I want it for a specific plant or shipping point. I tried selecting Shipping point and SLoc but it is giving me the same error message.

After getting the list of Inbound deliveries for all the plants I selected Variant 'Plant' in the table to see which one belongs to which plant. But there No plant is showing up. Let me know if I am not clear.

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

When you go into 'GR for inbound deliveries to be posted' ('For Goods Receiprt') in VL06I, you will get the list at header level.

When you run the report and get the list, please click on button 'Item view' - if you insert the 'Plant' field, you will achieve your goal.

As for the error message:

Please create a delivery with the desired shipping point/SLoc and run the report. You should see it using the proper selection criteria.

Please test and explore this transaction.

Regards,

Csaba

csaba_szommer
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There's a button called 'Selection chosen'. Please click on it and you can choose 'Shipping point/Receiving plant'.

Other option is to use the 'Storage Location' field, becasue a plant and SLoc IDs uniquely identify a Sloc.

Please also take care of giving the proper 'Delivery Date' - try to choose a very wide date range (both in past and in future).

Check all your selection criteria.

However, I'm not sure what you are asking...if you are searching for GR that were already booked have a look at transaction MB51...

Regards,

Csaba