cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PO line item condition to be linked with contract

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In the PO line item condition tab the costs for freight, insurance are specified in different condition types. Moreover it is required to create contracts for freight and insurance.When creating the material PO client wants to link the contract for the freifgt and insurance with this PO line item cost.

How can the contract be linked with the PO line item condition?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

if u refer contract while creating PO, then it's possible to fetch the freight or insurance conditions or maintain purchase info record with the same condition values so the same can be fetched while creating Po

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not refering to the contract when creating the PO. The contract is created independently and the PO is created.

Explanation of the issue: First the contract is created for the freight and insurance for vendor say V1. Then the PO is created for the material for vendor V2. In the PO line item the freight and insurance is specified in different condition types. When specifying the cost for the freight and insurance they want to link it with the contract that was created with vendor V1. Is it possible to link the contract for freight and insurance with the PO line item cost?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

for vendor V2 maintain Info record with the same conditions that u hav maintained in contract for vendor V1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When we are specifying the cost in the condition type in the PO line item can it be linked or can it be referred to the contract?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Need solution

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you have contract exist for this mateirl and the freight and insurance condition than when you create the PO refrence to the contract or if these conditons are alwyas there for particular material and vendor combinaiton than you can setup those conditon in MEK1 and system will defualt into the PO if you have maintained the access seq for those conditon and created the conditon record with MEK1

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

The costs are to be specified in the PO condition types to capture the value into the material cost.

So can we link a contarct with the PO line item cost.

Please suggest.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes you can do. Creatae the PO with ref to contract than you can default the conditon from contract to the PO.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am not creating the PO wrt the contract. I have created the contract and then I am creating the PO. In the line item of the PO I am specifying the freight cost. Client wants to link this with the contract that was created for the freight.

Is it possible?

Regards