Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TDS Certificate related to ADVANCE Payment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I Senario

I posted advance of Rs 7000 aganist Vendor and i posted invoice for Rs 15000 and cleared through F-54 then generated chalan.

upto chalan the amount is correct.But when i generate Ceritficate i am getting two certificates generated

1. Certificate for Advance i paid Rs 7000.

2. Certificate with Invoice amount 15000 along with 7000 which was cleared at F-54.

Please suggest which Note to be applied for this senario and how can i get the certificate only with 7000 which was paid advance and 8000 which raised at Invoice.

Regards

Edited by: vinay bhaskar on Sep 30, 2008 6:03 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

saikrishna_vallurupalli
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

better to raise OSS message to service market place, for cin related sap is giving excellent support

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Apply this both notes 1097621 and 1104210 in Development system. You will get the desired result

Regards

Ranjit

Accenture India.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While clearing through F-54, system should reverse advance related TDS entries, just check whether it has reversed or not? If it reverses, just check in the certificate it will clearly show line items for TDS seperately at the time of Advance and at the time of invoice (balance amount only) in the certificate.

Regards

Sarma BH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for you reply

At the time of clearing it is reversing the entries. But while generating the certificate it is not printing as you said like advance seperate and invoice seperate (invoice value should be after the deduction of Advance value)

Please suggest if any note exist for this to apply

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Refer SAP Note 826877 , this may resolve your issue.

Regards,

Kunjapal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I feel you have done a mistake while doing the entry. You should have changed the base amount to Rs. 8000 at the time of passing your Invoice Verification entry. System would have then taken the value of Rs. 8000 in the TDS Certificate also.

regards

Parag Bhargava

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Thanks for your reply.

This is a manual process you were saying about. But i want to do with the system itself so that i can keep a track regarding the entries.

Regards